ON SALE! Save 66% for a limited time! Now with support for high resolution Retina displays!
With over 200,000 the original Moxie is an app store classic. Now Moxie 2 is even more fun than the original!
"Moxie 2 brings fun back to word games in a refreshing way that will keep you coming back." - AppVersity.com
"An extremely satisfying word game." - Casual Gameplay
AND GREAT REVIEWS FOR THE ORIGINAL MOXIE!
"Can't. Stop. Playing." - Mashable.com
"Phenomenal!" - 148Apps.com
"Every bit of the game is good." - TheAppera.com
I'm Christopher York, co-inventor of Moxie, and I'd like to tell you a little bit about our game.
First of all, it's a word game that's DIFFERENT from anything else you'll find on the App Store, and that's by design. We were tired of seeing the same word game themes recycled over and over again...anagrams, Boggle, word finds, and stuff like that. We wanted to make something truly unique, and I think we've succeeded. Here are some qualities that I think make Moxie truly special:
* NO PRESSURE. Moxie is not a race. There's no clock. You can go as fast or as slow as you like.
* QUICK TO PLAY. The average game of Moxie takes less than 5 minutes.
* QUICK TO LEARN. Moxie only has a few simple rules, and we've even included a short to show you how to play.
* ERGONOMIC. Are you tired of tiny little hard-to-press buttons and screens you can hardly read? The Moxie board is simple, clear, and direct...and you can actually see the buttons without your bifocals.
* REWARDS STRATEGIC THINKING. You don't need a the size of Webster's dictionary to score well. Sure, it helps to know a lot of words, but good old-fashioned will get you a lot farther.
* WHOLESOME. That's right Moxie is just good clean fun. There's no crashing into anything and no killing anything. Why even your Mom will enjoy playing Moxie. In fact my mom actually helped the game!
Moxie is the word game guaranteed to please. Play one game and you'll be hooked. If you're good maybe you'll even get the high score, but I doubt it. My Mom scored 3043 in Moxie 2 and honestly I don't think you'll be able to beat her. I sure can't!
HOW TO PLAY MOXIE 2
You start with a hand of 64 letters that you go through "Solitaire" style. Place each on the board or "Pass". If you "Pass" you can't go back to that letter.
You score points by:
1. Making unique words with the letters
2. Transforming your words into other words by adding and replacing letters. For example: "TIN" becomes "TINE" which becomes "TILE" which becomes "TILED" and so on.
3. Spelling special "Moxie words" for bonus points
Once you spell a word and start transforming it into other words, don't break the word chain! That's a "Twaddle" and you'll lose points.
There's no time limit and while it helps to know a lot of words, Moxie will more greatly reward those who like to think strategically.
- Pick up right where you left off
- Global leader board
- Short tutorial video (no required)
- Ergonomic design
- Relaxing and refreshing gameplay
WHAT'S NEW IN MOXIE 2?
- Daily Challenge mode with a new puzzle each day
- Make 6 letter words
- Undo your mistakes
- 64 turns per game
- One tap access to Moxie Words
- 6 letter Moxie Words score 500 points
- Moxieless mode
- Screen showing how many of each letter remain
- Color chooser
- New improved graphics