This app is a comprehensive guide that will tell you everything you need to know and more about Treyarch's latest project: Call of Duty: Black Ops.
"Call of Duty: Black Ops ULTD" has been ranked in the top 50 paid reference apps in over 14 countries and top 10 in 7 countries.
Be the first to lay eyes on what promises to be one of the biggest games of 2010. This app features all officially released and announced information as well as unconfirmed rumors.
Keeping up with the latest information has never been easier. This app will be constantly updated as information becomes available. Upon game release this app will shift focus and become a title/call sign guide as well as map, strategy, and weapon guide.
This app includes:
- Complete Achievement List (as it becomes available)
- Gameplay Details including:
- game synopsis
- solo mission walkthroughs (with screenshots)
- gameplay features (with screenshots)
- Multiplayer Details
- Weapon Details (all weapon descriptions have multiple screenshots of in-game use).
- Game Images and Screenshots
- Wallpaper Section with custom one of-a-kind walls and more added constantly. Save the images to your phone with ease.
- Video Section with all trailers currently released. More will be added as released.
All video and wallpapers are embedded in the app and **NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED** after initial download.
***Make sure to check out our other top selling app: "Halo Reach ULTD"***
Disclaimer: Jason and RTI Media are in no way affiliated with with Treyarch or Activision. This is an unofficial reference guide. All images, descriptions, names, logos, characters, etc... are copyright to their respective owners.
What's new in Version 1.4
-added 20+ new weapons and equipment
-added perks section
- section allows you to check off which perks you have unlocked
-re-designed killstreak section adding all killstreaks
- section now allows you to check off which killstreaks you have unlocked
-added 2 new videos (gameplay)
-added new map 'radiation'
-added reset option to reset all unlocks
-added reticles section with all custom reticles
**Check out our Halo Reach ULTD app... Reach comes out Sept. 14th!!**