Thursday, November 11, 2010
Dragon Slaughter Episode III - Dragon King 2.3 for iPhone
Search appstore for "TD gamebox", 3 top tower defense games in one pack for only 0.99 USD.
Top 100 game in USA appstore!
Top 100 game in UK appstore!
Top 100 game in Germany appstore!
Top 100 game in Japan appstore!
Top 100 game in France appstore!
Canada,Italy,China,Russia and many other countries
In the wild world of darkness, only stronger survive!
The continent of Shambala is conquered by darkness power again. You’re the Great Wizard who should defeat the evil Dragon King and seal it to end this chaos.
Crystal tower is the only weapon to defeat the demons. Enhanced by element stones with 5 different powers: Fire, Water, Poison, Nature, Light. Each tower can be configured with maximum 3 stones. There will be special skills for combinations of different stones, such as Double Damage, Splash Attack, Poison… etc. Use them wisely to maximize your attack power .
Pack up your magical items, it’s time to save the world!
- Life time free upgrade.
- Isometric game engine brings you real magic world.
- Zoom in&out .
- Fantastic magic effects powered by particle system.
- 10 different maps with 2 playing modes.
- 36 combinations provides infinite crystal tower types.
- Unique element weakness system.
- In-game combination list for a quick reference.
- Internet ranking list to compete with the world for the highest score.
- 3 difficulties for players of all levels.
- Extra difficulty levels in challenge mode for hard core players.
- Pick priority target manually.
- Optional 3x game speed.
- Pause and resume , autosave game when a call coming in.
- Resume and play the stage you failed in campaign mode, no more start all over again
Element stone system:
The first stone decides the status type of a tower: power, speed, range, adaptation or balance. So choose it wisely. The combination of multiple element stones can be 2 or 3, same color or different colors. Each combination provides a special skill. The more complex, the more powerful it will be.
Enemies have element weakness. It’s shown by element stone. White Crystal towers only inflict 75% of the full potential damage. Towers which have the same color as element weakness inflict 150% of the full potential damage. Colorful towers also have weakness, for example: purple towers inflict 150% damage on purple enemies, but only 50% damage on blue enemies. Make full use of that!
This game is not the end of the story. We’re now working on the sequel(New enemy types, More complex stages, End of the story). It’ll be available on app store soon!
Please also check on our best seller TD - Battle Zone