OPlayer is used to boost your iPhone/iPod's media abilities. You can also use it to streaming audio and video over HTTP.
Notes: as many users hate auto rotation function when watching movie, so we removed rotation function, before watching the movie, if you hold your iPhone in portrait/landscape mode, the movie will be played in portrait/landscape mode.
OPlayer HD is approved by apple, iPad user can check it out.
- Easily wifi transfer to download media files from your PC to your iPhone/iPod.
- Build in web browser to download/play media files in your iPhone/iPod
- Support FTP Client to download media files to your iPhone/iPod.
- Play almost any audio formats on iPhone. (MP3/WMA/RM/AAC)
- Play almost any video formats on iPhone. (WMV/AVI/MKV /RM/RMVB/XVID/MP4/MOV/3GP/MPG/)
- Support audio/video streaming over HTTP. (through WIFI or 3G)
- Build in file delete, rename, cut, paste operator.
- Playlist support.
- Support ".sub" and ".srt" subtitle.
- With iPhone 3G and iPod gen1 and gen2 you can only play the converted media files, because the cpu is not power enough to do software video decode.
- Missed your native language? can you help to translate the language into your native language, you can contact us freely through our feedback function.
- We will check your feedback every day, if you didn't receive any response, maybe we didn't receive your mail, please send your feedback again. thanks.
- Don't write your suggestion in the review, we can't contact you in that way.
- Performance enhance.
- Video quality improvement.
- Add a build in web browser for downloading network media files.
- Add local file cut, paste, rename function.
- Add playlist function.
- Add FTP list function.
- Fix a bug that app will crash when upload multiple files through browser.
- Add multiple delete feature.
- Add aspect-radio feature.
- Performance enhance.
From this version iPhone 3G will only support plugin mode
- Performance enhanced.
- Fix FTP connect freeze issue. (now if you connect to an in-correct FTP server address, the frozen time is less than 5 seconds.)
- Fix a bug that in Network Page, QuickTime Plugin not work.
- Bug fix.
- You can enable QuickTime plugin to play the movies that you have already converted to iPhone/iPod supported media format in the new version.
QuickTime Plugin support Video formats below:
- H.264 video, up to 1.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Low-Complexity version of the H.264 Baseline Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
- H.264 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Baseline Profile up to Level 3.0 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
- MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats.
- Fix a bug that sometimes play video file with distort images.
- The delete/add directory operation in Local Page sometimes confused user, so replaced it with edit button.
- Add a web server. then you can use your PC's web browser to download/upload files to your iPhone/iPod now.
- Add Full Screen support.
- Add audio volume control.
- Add subtitle support.(subtitle in media file)
- Enhance audio/video sync method.
- Add Low Resolution support, when switch on the Low Resolution in Settings Page(by default), you can play large resolution files with lower quality.
- Fix a bug that when playing music files, always showing indicator.
- Fix other bugs reported by custom.
What's new in Version 1.18
- As many people can't understand last version's rotation feature, so add a screen lock in the settings page, default still support auto-rotation.