WorldCard Mobile 3.1.1
Wall Street Journal recommends it to all professionals. Grab it, manage your life.
Winner of the 2010 MOBI Award ‘Best Mobile App OCR’
“WorldCard Mobile accurately read and sorted fax and mobile numbers, even when the cards labels used short-hand” – Bob Tedeschi, New York Times
WorldCard Mobile, the leading business card scanning application for iPhone, uses OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology to instantly transfer information from business cards to the user’s native contacts. With a simple click of the camera, you no longer have to manually input contact info from business cards or email signatures.
Why WorldCard Mobile?
* Superior text recognition
* High-speed scanning & update
* Card Holder function to view & manage contact info
* Create groups of contacts with Card Holder for easier navigation & organization (school, work, etc.)
* Cover flow and List style view for contacts
* Automatic camera shake reduction
* Email signature capture
* Automatic sorting of contact data
* Merge new data into existing contacts
* Auto-image rotation when scanned sideways
* Manual cropping by finger when recognition happens partially
* Ability to differentiate business cards from saved images
* Recognition of 7 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Dutch. You can switch from one language to another just like that!
* Integrated w/ WorldCard Contacts (sold separately) to make a call, text, email or browse the company website directly from business card images
Take a picture. Add a contact. That’s it!
No manual entries. No typos. No more confusion in your contacts.
Simply use the iPhone camera to auto-focus and snap a picture of any business card. WorldCard Mobile will recognize and transfer the info to your contact.
Tips to improve recognition:
1. Place the business card on a well-lit, flat surface
2. Hold the iPhone upright, above the card
3. When you’ve fixed focus on the card, hold the phone firmly & click
4. Check the results for recognition
5. Crop manually for re-do of recognition
***** Compatibility Notes *****
* Fast, Accurate Business Card Reader for iPhone 4, 3GS.
* Not recommended for iPhone 3G due to the camera’s inability to auto-focus.
* Works on the iPad and iPod Touch by uploading business cards from the photo library.
You needn’t take our word for it.
“For scanning business cards onto your iPhone, WorldCard Mobile stands out”
Business networking can never be this easy. No more muddling with your contact lists. -MacWorld
“I’ve always been skeptical about contact capturing technologies.but I’m an overnight convert – [WorldCard Mobile] changed my outlook (pun intended)” – Bill French, iPhone CTO
Named the CTIA 2010 E-Tech Award Winner for Mobile Applications – Pro-sumer/Business Productivity
Ranked #1 Business app in US App Store
Ranked #1 Business Card Scanning application in MacWorld.com
More from Penpower -
WorldCard Contacts – Actual cards in your contact list! If you want the business card images to be saved alongside your contacts, you can get it done with WorldCard Contacts. With it, you get to browse cards in smarter ways, make custom groups and create interactive directories and make phone calls, send SMS, and search maps directly from the app.
WorldCard Mobile + WorldCard Contacts – With both apps, you can unlock the best of both and enjoy some great additional features. Use the OCR technology from WorldCard Mobile inside WorldCard Contacts. Simply use WorldCard Contacts to take a business card image and choose your desired language recognition. The card’s info will be saved to your contacts with the image and text! WorldCard Mobile syncs with WorldCard Contacts to extract, store, and place the card’s info into an interactive directory.
1. Enhance accuracy rate
2. Bugs fixed