Sunday, February 6, 2011
iFinance Mobile 2.01
Record your spendings right where they occur, right when they occur - conveniently on the go with iFinance Mobile on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. Never forget a single receipt ever again, no meal at a restaurant, no train ticket. Ideally, add a Mac with our desktop iFinance application to the game and synchronize your data with it. iFinance on your Mac will give you graphical analysis, stocks and budget planning capabilities not available with the mobile app.
iFinance is everywhere you go with your iPhone, thus helping you directly recording your expenses when they occur. Get an overview, unclutter your financial affairs, become more conscious which reccuring spendings ruin your statistics or simply use your time more efficiently by entering your data while working for the train or sitting in the park.
Syncing your data with iFinance on your Mac requires a wireless network connection (Airport/WiFi).
iFinance in headwords:
- import and synchronize your iFinance database on your Mac an iPhone
- multiple databases are supported
- optionally password-protect your data
- over 30 international currencies supported
- categories and subcategories
- recurring transactions
- transfers for same currency and foreign currency accounts
- automatically retrieve exchange rates (internet connection required)
- complete landscape mode support
- CSV export of transaction data, send as e-mail attachment
What's new in Version 2.0.1
- NEW: duplicate transactions and auto-fill the current date
- NEW: search feature speeds up assigning a category to each transaction
- Global Settings: activate/deactivate automatic assignment of a category when entering a new transaction
- New localization: Chinese
- Further improvements and bug fixes