Thursday, October 14, 2010
Corporate Fury 1.2 IPA for iPhone and iPod touch
iPhone and iPod touch | 51 MB
Corporate Fury is a fast-paced, stylish, third-person 3D action game set in a futuristic dystopia. As a result of environmental contamination, humans are confined to protective structures. Resources are limited, and survival is dictated by powerful, privately-owned companies. The player finds him or herself working at one such company, where the only way to survive... is to fight.
Corporate Fury offers a variety of ground-breaking features, such as:
- High-quality visuals and fast action, even on low-end devices like the iPhone 3g. Corporate Fury utilizes wholly proprietary technology, and features beautifully lightmapped 3D geometry, with extremely smooth, detailed character lighting.
- A rocking MP3 sound track, with 13 unique tracks composed just for the game!
- An easy-to-use, difficult-to-master combat system, which offers hundreds of unique attack combinations, and massive 30+ hit chains!
- Over 100 unique weapons, items, and abilities are at the player's disposal, along with full character and stat development! Corporate Fury packs a massive gameplay punch-- bigger than you'll find in just about any other iPhone/iPod Touch title.
- A large world to explore, with no load times, filled with over 100 unique characters to discover, explore, and fight!
- 35 unlockable award trophies and 3 distinct difficulty settings, which will keep you coming back for hours after you finish the game's main story mode.
- Quit and resume your game anywhere, anytime - even during in-game cinematics and fights!
Explore the world of Corporate Fury today, and experience hours of gameplay and adventure for the special launch price of $1.99!
"The iDevice did not have a proper brawler that delivered until Corporate Fury came along. With a funny (yet crude) premise, and a well deserved 17+ rating, this game is easy to recommend for those who love mindless violence." -nodpad
"Corporate Fury has just about everything that I could want in a video game." -148apps
"Possibly the best and most surprising game I've downloaded in ages. Great story, top notch graphics, fantastic gameplay, and loads of secret stuff to get all equal what for me is probably the best game I've played in many months. I've been very critical of a lot of other games recently, but this one gets everything right." -TouchArcade user
"Swinecrafters did an awesome job of creating an interactive 3D environment in which you can go or do whatever you want to." -
Download Mirror 1
Download Mirror 2