iFiles is a file manager, document viewer, text editor, voice recorder, wifi drive, and more for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch.
Transfer files from your computer, carry them around with you, and share them with your friends.
Using iFiles is easy. Just swipe left or right over a file or folder cell to display a popup menu. Simply tap your selection and you�re ready to go. You can even view and modify properties, labels and icons.
There�s no need to worry about the security of iFiles, either. Your files can be accessed remotely with a password or locally with a master passcode. No one but you will see what�s in your iFiles.
With iFiles, you can easily share files with your friends (peer-to-peep only) using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
Send documents as email attachments directly from iFiles using iPhones email accounts.
Swipe left or right over a file/folder cell to display popup menu.
iFiles has build-in Voice recorder
View and change folder and files properties. Color label and icon can be changed.
Share files with other users of iFiles over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
Open PDF files using very fast viewer that supports very large and password protected files.
Remote access can be secured with password and local with passcode.
- Google Docs
PERFORM FILE OPERATIONS
- Move, Copy, Rename, Delete, and create New Folder
- Zip and Unzip
- Email (directly from iFiles using iPhones email accounts)
- Share files with other users over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth(iPhone to iPhone/iPod Touch)
- View and change properties
- Save images to Photo Library
- Create new Voice Recordings
- Take Photos, record movies or import from Library
- Create and edit text files
- iWorks (Pages, numbers, Keynote) �08 and �09 (with or without Preview)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- HTML web pages and Web archives (web pages downloaded by Safari)
- PDF Documents.
- RTF (Rich Text Format) and RTFD.
- Plain text with auto-detection of character encoding. Text files can also be edited.
- Movies (supported file formats by iPhone: MP4, MOV, MPV, 3GP, M4V)
- Audio (WAV, MP3, M4A, CAF, AIF, AIFF, ACC)
- Images (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, TIFF, ICO, CUR, XBM)
A Wi-Fi connection is required to connect to and transfer files to and from iFiles.
Cool features are on the way!
What's new in Version 1.7
- Added Rackspace Cloud Files support
- Fixed WebDav list and other issues with some Servers
- Fixed crash issue when memory is low in some cases
- Dropbox move/rename commands fixed
- Dropbox, now its possible to copy to clipboard/email links to files in Public folder (just got to file properties by swiping over a file left to right, select email and click Copy Public Link)
- Web downloader will use Content-Disposition header for file name when available
- Fixed crash after upload/download on iPhone 3G and iPod 2G running iOS 4
- More Retina support changes
- New global options for selecting video import and record quality, also configurable per service